Hello folks,
We have just released version 1.1 of the RS Games Client. As a patch
to version 1, it contains mostly bug fixes but adds some new features.
We added the escape key in, fixed bugs with screen readers, made the
client have native Voice Over support (on Snow Leopard), added
copying/pasting of the history buffer, added global volume control,
and more.
Simply head on over to www.rsgames.co.nr to download it.
Thank you.
-Ryan