Hi,

I just noticed that there are keystrokes in Uno that are not listed in the manual, or keystrokes that are needed are missing intirely. Pressing S in the game for example announces the players scrores, but that's not listed in the manual. I just found it through trial and error cause I desperately wanted to know what the scores are. And how can I find out how many cards each player has left? That's not listed in the manual either, but there must be one. Otherwise, noone could catch a player who forgot to say uno.

Could you please tell me this keystroke and please add these missing keystrokes to the manual?

Much thanks and best regards
Sarah