To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 03, 2010 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] listen up you.

Hello.

I'm not a moderator on this list (though I do perform that duty
elsewhere), however, might I suggest some decorum from both Michael and
Oriol here.

On the one hand, the message archives do actually show Michael's message
concerning Draughts (checkers), was only posted the once
http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers@audyssey.org/

On the other, as I myself have said, I do rather feel that the majority of
Michael's questions would be better answered by him simply looking on
audiogames.net and pcs games, rather than bombarding the list.

However, neither of these is a cause to start slinging insults around.

Might I recommend everyone actually calm down, relax and yes, ---- discuss
things like adults.

Beware the Grue!