Hello Thomas and all,
i am just trying to install mota to my ubuntu 10.4 but im not able to download the libsfml packages. When i try to download them via the apt-get i tells me cannot find and when i want to download them from usagames site it tells me 404 not found. So what may i do? Is there any repository which can i add to my ubuntu repositories, where can i get it?
Thanks for your help.