Hi Tom and all
I tested mota beta14 on my mom'S  pc just to see how I will find the panning
and to give you feedback.
However, I prefer to play mota beta14 on my laptop.
My mom have a lot of photos and e-mail   on her pc so there isn't really
space for games, so I prefer to play mota on my laptop.
I experience a startup error when I try to launch mota beta14 on my laptop.
Here is the error I get:
"C:\Program Files\USA Games\Tomb Hunter I\Side-Scroller\Tomb.exe
This application has failed to start because the application configuration
is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may
fix this problem.
OK"
I uninstalled and reinstalled mota twice.
First I uninstalled mota using the uninstall icon in the programs menu under
the  start menu.
When I uninstalled it the second time, I made use of add/remove under
control panel.
During installation, I definitely left the installation path as it is.
But still I experience this error.
I have windows xp home with sp2.
Do you think the error at startup is as a result of me having sp2 and not
sp3?
I have a 1.60 ghz processor but sometimes the system properties dialogue
also displays 596 mhz.
I do not know why.
Maybe my CPU is already using 596 mhz.
The system properties dialogue shows that I have 496 mb of ram.
My mom's pc only have 256 mb of ram and the game is working fine on her pc.
I have 11 gb of free  hard disk space.
I have sterio headphones.
I am not sure if my sound card is 5.1 or 7.1 or none of the above.
My laptop is called a centrino.
My laptop already came with a built in sound card.
Is there a place in windows to determine what kind of sound card I have?
On my laptop, I can play other games fine  that makes use of sterio such as
pipe2 and hunter.
Any help is much appreciated.