On 10/9/2010 3:33 PM, Thomas Ward wrote:
Hi,
Smile. Well, it was not a big deal really. The target tracking feature
was already more or less a part of the game engine to begin with. It
was just turned off in the MOTA side-scroller, because up until now it
was never really needed. I figured target tracking would be useful in
full blown first-person games but not 2d side-scrollers. So what I did
with beta 15 is simply enable target tracking and asigned it to the s
key to turn the sight on/off as needed.
Plus I've also been adding some extra functions similar to Shades of
Doom where you can press a key and get the name of the nearest
monster, press another and get the distance to the nearest monster,
etc. So beta 15 will be full of alternative ways to get the same
information as well as hopefully be a lot more stable.

Cheers!