Hi,
wwell, I know that there are other things in live than checking mails. But when you sell games and want to get some money from it, I cirtainly can expect the support to answer in a timeframe of six MONTS. When it takes two or three weeks, ok. But this just gets quite annoing. I paid for these games after all, and I'm talking about three of them, not just one game. And I sent the mails to the sa...@bscgames adress. I think since that's the adress where he gets game orders he should check it a bit more often than that.

Best regards
Sarah