Hi guys,
I thought of an idea for Tdv. In sted of we shooting the fighters and they get
blown up, why can't they dodge our attacks as well as we do? I mean when we
shoot with the gun and when we fire a crues missal, why can't they dodge it?
That would also add some more dromatic parts in the game. And what I thought
was that we could have a boss at the end of the game. Basically, because you
practice, they could challonge you with a practice boss plain. You have to
dodge the boss and you have to shoot him, and he does the same. Anyone agree?
My audio games for the blind group.
Discussions off topic are welcome in the holidays. Talking about games is
welcome, talking about computer problems is welcome when their are know
holidays but that's only in easter holidays or know holidays. If you want to
joyn, just send a blank email to.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com