I have this you need to jump to the right as quick as you can then turn left then try.
you can try your fists if you are that close.
At 11:28 p.m. 12/10/2010, you wrote:
HI Tom and list\
After I jumped over the fire in level1, I met a harpie.
I couldn't kill him with any weapon I had.
His sound was right in the centre which means I was very close to him.
I had 3 weapons on me:
The shotgun, the pistol and the sword.
I couldn't kill him with all 3.
Am I missing something?