The Windows version seems, for some reason, to be sounding better than beta 14 as far as panning when using a headset, and I like the warning at the fire pit. Frankly, I forgot to even use the new targeting system when attacked. The warning at the fire pit worked at the same place twice in succession. I know, because I died on purpose just to see the accuracy. I haven't had much sleep since last night because I have been following the mine rescue in Chile, so I'll do more testing tomorrow. So far, though, a great new Beta, Tom, including the opening.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Zachary Kline" <zkl...@speedpost.net>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2010 9:41 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 15 impressions

Hi Thomas,
I just wanted to thank you for a great beta.  Thus far, I have noticed
no problems, all the sounds play as they should under Linux.  I haven't
had recourse to the new targetting features, but I trust they'll work as
expected if I should need them.
Thanks so much for your continuing work on this.
Best,
Zack.