To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Another slightly silly version of rendering client-side sound effects in a webpage

ok, well I am using windows xp pro sp3 with ie6 on a broadband of about I think 10mbps.
There is a second before things react on delays but not to bad.
On that note on some other lists some of the jamming programs used have this issue with delays etc.
Ofcause the cheap realtech card in my laptop doesn't help matters.