Hi Jorge,

In control panel, speech, text to speech, which voice is set as your computer's
default voice?  If it is the ESpeak voice that may be the problem.  Change it
to one of the free Microsoft voices or another sapi5 voice.  Someone else just
had the same problem with the ESpeak voice.

HTH

BFN

    Jim

No I am not talking to myself again, I am talking to the voices.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA