I still play.

The 1 thing I love about it is that I haven't got a pa account but if you
leave your account nothing gets deleted for 180 days. So if you go away and
leave your game for a few months you can come back to it and pick up exactly
where you left off.

You can own multiple ships now but only use 1 at a time. There's other
things as well I think there's an extra system or 2 in the game. I say that
because there's a few names that I've come across that I don't recognise
from before. Looks like there's a few more items in the game as well.

It's still as friendly as ever in terms of the community. I haven't noticed
any difference in accessibility so that's good.

You can also do salvage and mining missions now. So it has expanded a bit.