What voice do you use in the mota menus' its really cool.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jorge Gonçalves
Sent: 14 October 2010 06:52
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Problem with sapi voices of my games

Hi friends. I have a problem here and because of that I can't play a lot
of games.
My sapi voices simply stopped talking.
For my screen reader, NVDA I use Espeak and works fine.
But for games I use sapi and the voice that I normal use stopped talking.
I go to control painel, voice and the voice is still the same but if I
try to test it with the text  that is available there, the system tells
me that it can't reproduce this voice.
I try other sapi voice that I've installed and it happens the same.
Does anyone have an idea how could I solve this problem?
Thank you very much for any help!

Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype: joport3