I would say I'm more in the um, retired catagory since the newest machine I
have atm is my PSP heh- but indeed, I've been gaming since...1989- I
remember playing street fighter 2 when it came out- at the arcade!
Talk about sound issues lol, most of the fighters sounded the same in that
one- I think they only had like 3 sets of voice files they used between
fighters. At least Blanka got his very own sounds rofl.
Though Soul Blade is rather old and a tad on the slow side, to me it is
still one of the best fighting games- I tend to like fighting games that's
medieval and focuses on timing. Also Soul Blade has completely vocalized
endings unlike alot of fighting games- King of Fighters, here's looking at
ya.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling- call or email to book your
appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat

http://www.mynoisyplanet.com/TheCAT.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat2

http://www.rhythmqwest.com/thecat

Watch our videos at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcer-Qboz24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycuQZ7OT2yA

Check out my writings at:

http://www.alteraeon.com/fanfic/

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewpoetry_all.asp?Authorid=10366

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/330245/JSTiger

"Not perfect, but honorable.
Not wealthy, but very happy.
Not successful, but confident.
Not famous, but popular.
Don't have an empire, but have a home.
Don't have many lovers, but know what is true love."

Visit: cyberassault.org
PORT: 11111