Hello i agree with this, i do not mind pre-ordering a game providing i know the
situation of it on regular updates. I like the way that che done it with rail
racer and i just wish that james north had been more honnist with his cliants.
my dad had verius amounts of arguments with him vire email because of how he
was keeping people in the dark and how we where not seeing the games that we
ordered. I have to say can't wait for raceway as i want a force feedback wheel
so that i can properly drive.