To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 9:27 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] french games for the blind, and maths games.

Hi guys,
I was wondering if their are maths and french games out their for the blind? Thing is, I study french and maths in school, and I mean the 4 opirations like devision, subtraction, times, and adition? I mean like biginer for me for maths and french. Also adition for maths. I mean for french I mean like how are you, the stuff like that.
My audio games for the blind group.
Contact infermation.
email:
muhamme...@googlemail.com