Kendo is actually quite blind friendly- I had some absic training in that
when I learn swordfighting.
There were Chinese-made games for the PC that uses Mandarin, none of them
particularly well known though, and I don't think any of them is fighting
game.
You ever finish the game with Raven in tekken 5? Lol when he saw what kind
of monster he was supposed to fight his reaction was funny!
Here I guess is where the Tekken plot goes slightly wacky: fighting human is
one thing, but when faced with something monsterous like Jintachi, guys like
Lei and Raven who carry firearms should act accordingly and just use
whatever they got rofl.
I mean, if it's alright for Yashimitsu to use a laser sword...why can't Lei
use his gun? lol
I think that's what attracts me to the Toshinden series- quite a few
fighters in there do use firearms rofl.

Johnny ST Tai

LIVE AND WALK WITH CONFIDENCE.

Interpersonal and Social Relationship Counselling- call or email to book your
appointment today!

johnnyti...@shaw.ca

1-604-275-2795

Listen to, or buy our music at:

http://www.musicsubmit.com/thecat

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat

http://www.mynoisyplanet.com/TheCAT.

http://www.cdbaby.com/thecat2

http://www.rhythmqwest.com/thecat

Watch our videos at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcer-Qboz24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycuQZ7OT2yA

Check out my writings at:

http://www.alteraeon.com/fanfic/

http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewpoetry_all.asp?Authorid=10366

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/330245/JSTiger

"Not perfect, but honorable.
Not wealthy, but very happy.
Not successful, but confident.
Not famous, but popular.
Don't have an empire, but have a home.
Don't have many lovers, but know what is true love."

Visit: cyberassault.org
PORT: 11111