well, I do see a use for this idea. if you leave doors open and there are enemies they may follow you in. if you close the door they'll stay back... ----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <woofer...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <weis...@googlemail.com>; "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 2010 4:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA suggestion

If you listen closely, you can tell when you enter another room. If you use the r key as you walk, you will notice that a step is missing. That is the point at which you move from one room into another through an open doorway.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Weispfennig" <weis...@googlemail.com>