Are you behind a router? If so, you need to go into your router settings, and
click on port forwarding. It'll give you the chance to add ports (open them).
Ryan

---------- Original Message ----------
From: David Chung <davidcsphdsee...@gmail.com>
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Trouble Shooting super Tennis?
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 08:58:31 -0700

Hello everyone, I need help with Super Tennis.
My friend and I are trying to connect to each other so that we could
play Super Tennis Online.
However, when we press enter on the partner's name and try to
establish a connection, the game states that "Can't connect to the
partner."
We tried to see what problems might be causing this issue.
Right off the bat, we eliminated the possibility of an anti virus or a
firewall program.
The only solution that  is plausible is to see if some of the ports
that we need is  being used by another application.
Here is my question.
How do we check if ports 2300 to 2307 are open?
If some of them are closed, how do we open them?
thank you,
David