Hi Muhammed.

As you read the page, you'll see a word and four possible words that mean the same thing.

Eg,

small.

Then under it,

Tiny,
unclear,
strange,
poisonous.

You'd click the word which means the same as small, ie, tiny.

Three right you go up a level, one wrong you go down.

The questions and vocab tests work exactly the same way, you get a question and four possible answers to click on, ---- just use the "changed subjects" control to change the subject from the original word deffinitions to another one.

I must admit I'm a litle surprised your having trouble working this one out, sinse the instructions are in the game faq and everything on site is fairly streight forward.

oh, and creating an account is actually unnecessary at the moment, though it does let you on the site forum.

Beware the Grue!

Dark.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>