Hi,
Unfortunately, they haven't left behind any contact info. They
unsubscribed from the Audyssey list about the same time they quit
producing games. Contacting any of them could be difficult. Unless one
of them resubscribed to the list without me knowing it, but I think
they are pretty much out of contact with the general gaming community.