Wow! I sure enjoyed that fight. Totally awesome stuff!

----- Original Message ----- From: "clement chou" <chou.clem...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2010 1:23 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] amazing SF match!

Kiryu Tsukumiya plays as Guy, and watch the things he's able to make that character do! Any sF player would be impressed with this one.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3394499/SSFIV%20Online-%20Kiryu%20Tsukimiya%20%28Guy%29%20vs%20Air%20%28Ryu%29%20TRUE-HD%20QUALITY.mp3

I have decided to main guy as he suits my in and out playing style. And I hope to be able to get to this level of play... comments welcome, and questions as well, of course.