Hi,
That's my thought exactly. the Kinect technology does sound better
than the Wii. However, I am concerned about accessibility as it might
be more difficult to access menus and things through gestures
alone.Although, perhaps the voice commands will allow you to say "new
game" and it will start a new game.
However, imagine playing a game like Super Street Fighter  with a
Kinect device. Just swing a punch and the game characterthrows a
punch. No controllers etc in volved. Just motion at it with a punch,
chop, whatever and the game does it. Now, that is frickin' sweet.