yeah that is quite awesome.
Its also true that ms has lost loads with newer systems.
Right now they are probably close to losing me again at least for a while.
it all boils down to a decision on the replacement or outfitting of the main box which has been running for the last 10 years. Its been used as a print server, file server, pc and workhorse for the entire family.
Many things have been replaced and a few things are on the way out.
I am planning right now to try to source another xp licence, if I can.
ofcause if the system is varified as junk that will not be a problem.
If I do replace things with win7 I will have to decide on access software which has been the main reason I have not bothered with upgrading.
Ok, ok, jaws mainly hal is cheapish I can handle that easy enough.
But unless my computer requirements improve, well.
So I can say ms will be losing me.