Hey, does anyone play the space browser game Ashes of Angels?
I'm a bit confused on what to do to start.
I read the beginners guide and I did upgrade my ship's hull, but I'm confused
on getting missions or trade items.
I went to the mission board and used the combo box to select cargo, but there
never seems to be any missions for me.
I'm at the easy level in the Sol system and based at Earth.
So, next, I tried going to the market, but again confused.
If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.
Oh, my name on there is Kithri in case you look for me.
In case anyone wants to try the game; its accessible as far as I can tell and
the address is:

ashesofangels.com