Hi.
MUDs are something I am totally new to but wantto try out.
I don't know how they work or anything about them really.
I wanted to give some a go. I have looked at Alteraeon and it looks
interesing but all this talk about cliens and ports I don't
understand.
I know I need something to run it in or at least thats what I think I
understand. But I also have heard that different clients work better
than others wit screen readers etc.
I use Dolphin Supernova Version 14, I think its 14 anyay.
Anyadvice and information would be much appreciated.
I am also fairly new to this list so should introduce myself, so Hello all.
Thanks
Richard