wow thats a load of questions.
To be honest I have tested loads of stuff.
not just games.
I have done goverment tests, and even trouble shot new classified hardware.
This stuff you have been working with is real good.
No faults have been found it even works on my realtech sound card which teraformas has real issue with.
Being a macromedia flash style game.
I use headphones.
THe game's circular nature seems quite cool
HOwever having louder steps and some sort of object locater would be cool.
Finding buildings seem quite natural.
The landscape is quite quiet and has the scary noise I would never play otherwise without headphones.
Can you use the mouse to navigate?
I have a mouse I use for railracer, however there is not enough room on this here desk to properly use the mouse and I use an external keyboard for navigation.