From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Sarah Haake
Sent: Sunday, October 10, 2010 4:18 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] trouble with troopanum

Hi,
wwell, I know that there are other things in live than checking mails. But
when you sell games and want to get some money from it, I cirtainly can
expect the support to answer in a timeframe of six MONTS. When it takes two
or three weeks, ok. But this just gets quite annoing. I paid for these games

after all, and I'm talking about three of them, not just one game.
And I sent the mails to the sa...@bscgames adress. I think since that's the
adress where he gets game orders he should check it a bit more often than
that.

Best regards
Sarah