I personally wouldn't like to choose.

superliam is a great game with cutscenes etc, and is stil fun to play, in fact the same could be said for Tarzan junior, however Mota is a far more inervative game sinse it's practically speaking the first true 2D side scroller with significant use of vertical movement, also it's an adventure game not an arcade game.

Q9 is simply a case of the concept of a side scrolling arcade game ala superliam done exceptionally well.

If I were asked to choose, my vote would probably go to Mota sinse in many ways it pushes things forward more, but Q9 is stil a great game in it's own right and I'm very much looking forward to having more of it in the upgrade.

Beware the grue!