Were you getting the blue screen error with previous betas? If you have downloaded and installed the latest public beta, are you still getting it?

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mich" <m...@ntl.sympatico.ca>
To: "gamers @audyssey.org" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 1:13 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] blue screen arror in mota has it been fixt?

Hi tom. I just am wondering if you managed to track down and fix the bug in mota that makes the game give a blue screen error in mota when you exit the game? the reason I am asking is because this is the only reason that is stopping me from playing the game for any long length of time do to this error. many thanks. from Mich.