To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 8:00 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] 3-d velocity

Just the other day I listen to the trailer for 3-d velocity and I can't wait for this game to come out. Does anyone know how this is going to be a sequel to treasure hunt? And I wonder if for the holidays if bpc is going to give a two for one deal. You know wear if you buy one game you'll get a discount on another game. I have been telling people about the game and from the way it looks they will buy the game. I am getting sighted people in our games.