From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2010 8:39 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] R[Audyssey) I'HONE GAMES

Putting all of them together?  How do you mean?  Are you working on creating

a .zip file containing a folder or more?  I had thought of doing that, but
haven't gotten around to it.  I was thinking of making folders for Lone Wolf

missions, a SOD folder, a GTC folder, a Super Liam folder, and so on.  Then
put those into one .zip file called Raul's Audio Walk Throughs or something
like that.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!