From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Lori Duncan
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 5:25 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Moxie game for Iphone and Ipod

Hi I was just wondering if anyone has played Moxie?  I'd made the word Rat
and got my 100 points for it being a moxie word, then I added an E to make
Rate, but when I tried to cover up the A in Rat with the letter U for rut,
it showed up as a twoddle.  Am I understanding the game properly, I thought
you could cover up letters with other letters?  The plus side though is I
beat a family member who can see :)