I really had a hard time with the leaks.  Rally ball is probably my favorite
game.  Am planning on streaming again tonight at 8.  got my hand son
Kinect sports

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Phil Vlasak
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 11:07 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Xbox and Kinect

Hi Liam,
I listened to your setting up and calibrating the Kinect.
It does sound like it needs sighted assistance at least until you memorize
the voice commands.
It's a shame they don't include voice feedback when moving around the
screen.
When you were stopping the leaks I heard your feet walk through water. Did
you use that as a way to tell how close you were to the leak?
Thanks,
Phil