Obviously you haven't played through it completely or you'd have been through level two. My assumption is that you're not exploring everywhere you can. As for the water it was removed from the current build because Thomas wanted to do more with it than he probably could have, such as have you swim underwater to find treasure and things.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Claridge" <richard.claridg...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 6:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 16 Released!

Hi thomasi haven't downloaded beta 16 but have played 15.
I haven't seen any water or spikes etc. I've only seen 1 level and only up to room 20.
Am I missing anything?
Cheers
Rich

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Nov 2010, at 12:10, Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Liam,

Oh, I bet. Wel,i have some good news for you on that score. Since
Christmas is just around the corner, so to speak, we are now looking
at adding the game registration system, new levels, etc in beta 17.
Basically, over the course of the next two months are goal is to work
towards wrapping this game up, and getting on to our next project. As
the engine is more or less stable at this point we are in the final
stages of MOTA development.