I wonder if such occurrences might be in the 3D version of the game? Also, monsters landing on you from above or jumping up to where you are?

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Vlasak" <p...@pcsgames.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2010 10:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] jumping from 11 to 1 in MOTA

Hi Thomas,
I understand, it would be nice to have a jumping down to the room below sound but not that important. It does bring up another way of attack, but would require you to hear sounds in another room before entering it. That is the only thing that I would wish if possible, as you open a door you would hear if any creature was in the room before entering it. If you could add this, then there would be the possibility of landing on a creature.
For example,
You are on a ledge with a rope and you hear a creature prowling below you.
You time your leap and land on it and smash it with your boots.
Something to think about.
Phil