Hi Orin,

That's certainly our goal. The thing is since I personally don't own a
Mac I have to out source that build to a third-party developer. I
don't know when we will produce the Mac OS build, but probably for
1.0.

There is also another alternative we are working on at the moment.
Seeing as the Windows version needs DirectX and other MS specific APIs
we are currently doing some testing with beta 16 under Wine, the
Windows emulator, to see if we can perhaps avoid making a Mac/Linux
specific build. If this works out you could install Wine for Mac OS
with winetricks and install DirectX, Visual C++ 2008 runtimes, etc and
play it via wine. Not as good as a direct Mac build but better than
having to reboot into Windows.