Hi Thomas,
Sorry I meant the heavy breathing sound.
Of course if you add the poisoning grown, it would have to work with the heavy breathing. I imagine you could have three sounds, a heavy breathing below 50 percent of health. A grown below 75 percent of health if poisoned, and a mix of the two when the poison and other attacks drop health below 50 percent.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 9:26 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Angela poisoned in MOTA

Hi Phil,

What heartbeat sound? When her health is low Angela starts breathing
hard, but no heartbeat sound that I know of.

Anyway, I could probably have her gasp or something every few seconds
or so to let you know she is losing health. As I recall I had that
feature in Montezuma's Revenge and that would be, relatively speaking,
pretty easy to do.

Hi Thomas,
It would be good to hear Angela grown every minute or two when poisoned or
when her health is being gradually adjusted down.
 Right now the only way to tell is when the heartbeat sound kicks in.
Phil