We'll have to wait until we get the game to find out for sure.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 6:21 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] MOTA Beta 16 Released!

It is an enchanted sword so possibly, I'd even say probably. I mean it's not as though Angela could just call a buddy to come and bring a torch to do that, which is one version of the Heracles myth. In that version Heracles knocked off the heads with a club, but soon realized that the Hydra was regrowing heads. So he called his charriot driver and told him to bring a torch, which he applied to each neck after a head was removed.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!