To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:04 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Pirate memory again

Hi,

well, I have Klango and the game installed and registered.
But I have no menues or other navigational sounds at all, neither in Klango nor in the game itself.

Whenever a menue comes up, I get the question "What do you want to do?" and then nothing. Not the sound of the menue unfolding and no sounds when I use the arrow keys. I can select menue items, but I simply get no sounds. And when I try to move on the gameboard, there is the same problem. I get no sounds at all when moving, but all other sounds work, I can hear the Klango music, the game music and everything else spoken, just no menues or game board sounds.

Was this maybe a known bug in the older Klango version or something to which there is a solution?
Or does anyone have an idea for me?

Help is much appreciated.

Thanks and best regards
Sarah