His first message did not mention anything about research he had done. He has asked on several occasions about where to get a game, what a game is about, or whether it can be played by blind gamers. Maybe I was wrong in assuming, but his first post about these games appeared to be more of the same. Questions he could have found out for himself with very little effort. That's why he gets the responses that he does. This list is not to get others to do your research for you. It is for getting help after you have sought for it on your own, to help if you get stuck in playing a game rather than for asking for spoilers for a game you haven't even tried, nor is it meant to take the place of user's guides provided with games. It is also for discussing aspects of gaming.

---
Shepherds are the best beasts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan Strunk" <ryan.str...@gmail.com>
To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2010 5:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] couldn't find the answer.

That's hardly fair. We ask people to do research first before they ask on
list, so they do research and can't find what they want. Now they're told
that they should try the program first instead of asking on list? I'm hard
pressed to figure out what this list is for, then.

Michael, likely both games are just text. That's the best answer I can give
you. If you don't receive better, try Charles' suggestion and let us know.

Ryan