Hi I was just wondering if anyone has any recordings of Packman talks?  I'd
like to know how to get into the ghost house with my super pill before the
thing runs out.  I found a tunnel but it didn't take me to the centre, just to
the outer ring.  I thought a recording might give me more of an idea on how to
get that bonus item.  Thanks