Hi all,

Well, my last message still hasn't made it onto the list yet, but I've
finished the rough draft of the document I was working on.

I've placed it at this URL:

www.inthecompanyofgrues.com/interactivefiction/ifvia.rtf

It's a rich text format document and weighs in at roughly four thousand
five hundred words. A lot of that is in the form of direct quotes.

It's late here, almost 1am, so I have no doubt there might be a few errors
in there, but I'd really appreciate some of you guys checking over it for
me. If there is something that really needs to be ripped out or reworded,
don't even hesitate to let me know. Equally, if you have a brainwave and
would love to see something added, fill me in or drop me a line.

To be clear, the document has not been made public other than on this
list. When it is finished, it will be posted on my blog (Company of
Grues), which will see it appear in the aggregation on the major
interactive fiction site, Planet IF.

As you will see, I've tried to incorporate learnings from my own mistakes
into the information provided. Hopefully, that comes across okay.

Finally, there are a couple of other people who have helped me that I will
be emailing the document to. Their input and required changes will also
shape the final document.

Alright, I'm heading for bed. See you on the flip side of the time zone.

Oh, and one more time: thanks for all your help!

Cheers,

Neophyte.