8 PM eastern. I'm not sure what time that is in england.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16...@roadrunner.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] tdv

To best answer your question.
Keep checking this list and or if you're subscribed to the PBC mailing list. Keep a eye out on that list as well. I just checked the web page myself and it still has the beta on it from March. Ron who if were sighted would have had a career in the air and his trusty copilot Leader Dog Boz.
Ron Kolesar
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com