To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Problem registering TDV

 No, the path is: "c:\ProgramData\BPCPrograms\TDV\lic.tdv".

 -----Original Message----- From: Bryan Peterson
 Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 8:08 PM
 To: Gamers Discussion list

 I'm using Windows Vista. It says cannot locate a part of the path
 c:\ProgramData\BPCPrograms\lic.tdv. I created that path and it didn't
 work.
 We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
 ----- Original Message ----- From: "Hayden Presley"
 <hdpres...@hotmail.com>