Hi Alfredo,

That's not always true. Some e-mail services such as gmail doesn't
return your post to you which is a bit annoying if you are use to that
method of determining if your post has been delivered. The safer and
approved way we moderators use is the list archives. If you check the
archives by date your own message should appear at the top of the
queue. Also someone can turn on message notifications in your account
settings to have mailman send you a success message for every message
successfully posted to the list. That is the surefire way of knowing
if your message has been received if you don't usually get your own
messages back using a service like gmail then setting up mail success
notifications in your Audyssey account is the next best thing.