Ah, Tom, you either need practise or an even more ruthless elf-smashing fist, that's evident. Grin. My highest score is 53, so beat that! If you get over 40, by the way, you'll stumble upon some extra material; not sure if you've seen that as of yet.

On a slightly more serious note, what are your thoughts on score posting? Do we want it for this game as well as Q9 and Palace Punch-up? Recently I have greatly improved my PHP/MySQL skills so writing a nice score posting script would take me a matter of one or two hours. And I have recently integrated http get and post requests into BGT, so firing it up client side will be a snap as well. Opinions?

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 1:52 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Kringle Crash Score

Hi everyone,

Okay, it is getting to be that time of year again so I decided to fire
up a game of Kringle Crash. Oh, did Santa give those elves a nice butt
kicking. Yes, he gave those green skinned, pointed eared, brats a real
whooping they won't soon forget. At least until the next game. Ha ha
ha, or is that ho ho ho?

Score

Santa: 36 gifts saved
Elves: 19 gifts destroyed

So take that you nasty, green skinned, pointed eared, brats! Not bad
for a refresher game eh?