Hi,

I have put a new file up on my web site.

File name wincoup.exe  File size 6.2 meg.

Coupling is a typical adult couples, board, dice or card game.  It will say
things such as,
Jim you are to kiss Lisa's neck for 2 minutes.

You will be asked to enter the number of players, the name of each player and
specify the gender of each player.

You may edit the macts.txt, mparts.txt, wacts.txt and wparts.txt text files to
make the game into anything that you wish.

Please also feel free to add, delete or change the music wave files.  Just name
the wave files couple*.wav.  Of course replacing the * with numbers or letters.

BFN
    Jim

Cleverly disguised as a Responsible Adult

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA