Oh and I installed the game to the c:\users\sky\games\l-works folder because
of the fact that I have User Acount control enabled. Super liam runs fine.

  _____

From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Sky Mundell
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2010 10:32 AM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] Judgement Day problem

Hello list, I just downloaded Judgement day 1.2.1. However, if I attempt to
run it, an error comes up and it says

Project 1

Run time error 5

invalad procedure call or argument

ok

Has anybody else experienced this? I am running Windows 7 32 bit on a
desktop with a 3.00 gig of ram

  _____

No virus found in this message.